Water is considered life. Presence of water has made the earth suitable for the existence of life. So, water is a natural resource. Presently, the water, an essential natural resource, gets contaminated by the human activities and as a result of this the water is being contaminated by the pollutants and becomes unfit for use. There are many reasons for water pollution like waste or harmful component produced by the industry, increasing population, degradation of the environment etc. According to this condition, a water purifier is an essential thing for the removal of impurities and germs to make fit for consumption. Some reasons for installing a water purifier for home are given below.
Reasons for installing water purifier for home
If you want to safe by maintaining hygienic condition, a water purifier is an important thing to get clean drinking water. Using a water purifier, you can remove the harmful chemical components. Some of these components are:
- Chlorine: Supplied water which you use at home contains chloramine and chlorine as disinfectants for the water. The chlorine components can introduce different types of health problems including the cancer of rectal and bladder region of your body. So the removal of these chemical components of chlorine is essential to maintain the hygienic condition of your health.
- Chloramine: When chlorine combines with ammonia, it is called chloramine which is used for treating the drinking water. It remains active without mixing with the water and affects your health when you drink water. It influences the risk factor of health problems like diseases of liver and kidney, bladder cancer, CNS (Central Nervous System) disorder etc. RO water purifier is the best option which helps to purify the water effectively by removing the dissolved chemicals in water.
- Fluoride: Sometimes water also contains the as fluoride which is essential to maintain your oral health. But, excessive applications of fluoride components can introduce several health problems like gum diseases, malfunctioning of the thyroid gland, cancer etc.
- Arsenic: Arsenic is commonly available in groundwater which can cause many severe health issues. Due to the presence of the chemical as arsenic, risk factors of failure of metabolism are increased and initiate the health issues like heart diseases, diabetes, night blindness etc. So, the water purifier for home is essential for clean and safe drinking water.
- Other chemical components: Chemicals used as pharmaceuticals, pesticides, fungicides, and heavy metals etc. are the other chemical components which are the reasons for the water pollution. You can get clean and safe drinking water which is free from these chemical components by using RO water purifier.
Types of the techniques for the purification of water
Some of the techniques for getting clean and safe water through the purifier are:
- Reverse Osmosis (RO): Technology of RO involves with the multi-stage process of filtration to combine the activation of carbon and the filtration of particles. In this system, the minerals and microorganisms presented in water can be removed by the passing of water through a very fine porous membrane.
- Ultraviolet (UV): This procedure includes the UV lamp for destroying the diseases causing microorganisms and it is also an ideal option for the removal of pesticides.
- Ultrafiltration (UF): This procedure can filter the impurities present in the water but cannot remove the chemical components in water.